GLOBAL RECYCLED STANDARD (GRS) CERTIFICATION
The Global Recycled Standard (GRS) is intended to meet the needs of companies looking to verify the recycled content of their final products. The GRS also verifies the social, environmental, and practices in their production.
The main goal of GRS is to increase or encourage the recycled content in products and reduce the harm caused by its production.
- File an application
- Data Collectio
- Audit Support
- Draft Assessment Report
- Internal Peer Review
- Corrective Actions
- Decision on certification
- Reduce harmful impacts on environment
- ‘Front Runner’ position in the eyes of investors
- Make Certification more efficient and cost effective
- Traceability and contamination risks can be managed better